What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide voluntarily which may include, for example, your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, and date of birth, when you:
- Inquire about our services or any employment opportunities;
- Sign up to receive emails from us;
- Participate in a survey, promotion, or event;
If you use Site features operated by third-party social networking services (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), we may receive information you have made available to those services, including the geographic location of your mobile device and other information about you and your contacts on those services. You should make sure you understand the information your third-party social networking services may make available to our Site. We may use and disclose the personal information we receive on our Site through third-party social networking services as described in this Privacy Notice.
How does Know Advertising use the information it collects?
We generally use personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries from users;
- To manage your application for employment with Know Advertising and contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities;
- To provide you with services you have inquired about;
- To provide you with relevant and personalized marketing; and
- To improve, expand, or otherwise adjust our services.
Does Know Advertising use personal information for advertising purposes?
Know Advertising may use your email address to provide you with information regarding our company and service offered by us if you have opted to receive newsletters or other communications from Know Advertising. You may choose to stop receiving email communications from us at any time by following the link provided in each email.
Under what circumstances does Know Advertising disclose or transfer personal information to others?
There are circumstances in which we will transfer and/or disclose your personal information to third parties. Those circumstances, subject to the limits of applicable law, are as follows:
- Know Advertising may transfer personal information to its corporate affiliates for purposes related to its and their products and services, as such offerings may change and develop over time.
- Know Advertising reserves the right to release personal information in accordance with applicable law in response to a subpoena, or otherwise when we believe that the law requires us to do so, or when we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect and/or enforce the rights, property interests, or safety of Know Advertising, our clients, or others.
- In the event that all or any portion of Know Advertising is merged with, or becomes part of another organization, or in the event that all or any portion of Know Advertising is sold or sells all, or substantially all of, its assets, the information you provide may be one of the transferred assets for use by the acquiring entity.
- We may transfer personal information to third parties when we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so.
How do you keep my personal information secure?
We have attempted to establish and implement reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Does the Site link to third-party sites?
The Site may link to third-party sites including social media websites. When using third-party sites, you should review the privacy policies of such sites to understand how they collect and use personal information.
How long do you keep my information?
Know Advertising keeps your personal information for as long as we deem it useful to use, and for as long as applicable law allows us to maintain it.
How can I make changes to my personal information?